I participated in my first BookTubeAThon!! It was August 3rd to the 9th, and I read seven books, and completed all the challenges! I’m very proud of myself for that.
The challenges and what I read are as follows:
- a book with blue on the cover; Beastly by Alex Flinn
- a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name; Seconds by Bryan Lee O’Malley
- someone else’s favorite book; Ask the Passengers by A. S. King
- read the last book you acquired; Wild Summer by Suki Fleet
- Finish a book without letting go of it; Rat Queens Vol. 2
- read a book you really want to read; The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- read seven books; Voice of Gods by Eleanor Herman
Voice of Gods was supposed to be what I read without letting go of, because it was an ebook and I nearly always have my phone or ipod with me, but I ended up putting it down to help my mom. And The Ocean at the End of the Lane was my most recently acquired, but then I bought Wild Summer as an ebook. So they got switched around a bit. But still, seven books, read! Bam.